28 September 2013

Sculpture Garden // D.C. Adventures

 me // birds in the park // birds in the park // people watching // elderly man sleeping // sandals b&w // sandals b&w // modern art - ITS A TYPEWRITER ERASER! // me - ootd - awkward homeschooler pose 

 You know when your walking around and you see what they call "modern art" and you totally don't get it? That's usually what happens to me, I don't quite get the artist's vision so ill just come up with my own interpretation. But the other day in D.C. I totally spazzed out, we were in the sculpture garden and there was this huge sculpture (second to last photo shown above) and I GOT IT! I almost screamed. I actually understood what the artist was doing, and *sigh* i was just so happy. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY (- Uncle Si)

I'll be posting some more photos from my little day trip to D.C. after i finish processing them (I accidentally shot everything in RAW format *shakes head*) So until then my lovely friends :)

-H

1 comment:

I absolutely love comments so please feel free comment if you like! I just ask that you keep it clean and say nothing explicit! If you have and issue with this post or the blog in general please email me instead of commenting! THANKS =]

Powered by Blogger.