05 September 2013

because i actually had time to make them...

Guys, I'm so proud of myself! A few Fridays ago I had two birthday parties to go to  - back to back and I'm never doing that again - I decided to make birthday cards for these parties instead of buying them. Usually I don't make my own birthday cards... and its not because I don't want to but because I don't have time. When ever I tried to make one for a friend's birthday in the past, I never have enough time to finish it and would end up having to go to the store to buy one (target has the best birthday cards. period.) and then when I got home from the party all my craft stuff would be everywhere and the half finished card would just go in the trash.... (shame, I know... but I'm wasteful, I waste things). Point is,  I ACTUALLY FINISHED THESE CARDS! YAY! WAHOO! and I had time to make a 3rd card just cuz. :) I'm just so happy and proud of myself right now. Its like "YES! I actually did it!" *does happy jig* *breaks out into song*

Anyway, I thought I might show you all my cards, is that okay?

If not, too bad. I'm showing them to you anyway. hehe ;)

 





Happy & Proud
-H

2 comments:

I absolutely love comments so please feel free comment if you like! I just ask that you keep it clean and say nothing explicit! If you have and issue with this post or the blog in general please email me instead of commenting! THANKS =]

Powered by Blogger.