31 August 2013

17 & Driving

Guess who finally almost got her license? yep, this girl! Virginia's driving laws are terrible and it was unfair of the DMV to make me wait so long to get my license..... and then after I passed all the tests and drivers ed I had to wait, and wait, and wait for the court date so that I could get my actual hard copy. yes, court date. I have to go before a judge, who will grant me my license. BUT ALAS on September 25th, I will have an actual license, not just a silly paper that says I'm a licensed driver. Happy are here again! :)
-H


2 comments:

  1. hah, that's so funny you have to go through all that to get your license. but still exciting--congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments so please feel free comment if you like! I just ask that you keep it clean and say nothing explicit! If you have and issue with this post or the blog in general please email me instead of commenting! THANKS =]

Powered by Blogger.