17 August 2013

A Little Gathering


This evening was nothing special, just a starry night filled with; fun, friends, and cake! Mocha and chocolate cake to be exact. The festivities included volleyball, a photo booth, good music, and a movie on the lawn. Although I turned 17 way back in July, I wasn't able to celebrate it with all of my family and friends until now. This night was mine to spend with the friends I hadn't seen all summer. Also it was the night I realized I was getting old because it took me 6 times to blow out all my candles. :)


be blessed
-H

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that cake. So cute. You're so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sounds lovely! The cake looks wonderful! Hope you're well! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments so please feel free comment if you like! I just ask that you keep it clean and say nothing explicit! If you have and issue with this post or the blog in general please email me instead of commenting! THANKS =]

Powered by Blogger.