08 May 2013

you know im crazy, but you're so awesome, you read my blog anyway!

well, some of you may cringe at the sight of what I'm wearing in the photos I'm about to show you but let me just say it was all for a school spirit day! And what kind of spirit day you ask? CLASH DAY!

Now I know I'm crazy and I thank you all for sticking with me this long.
Clash Day is definitely my favorite spirit day of all time! I have been doing clash day since my very first year at ymv 5 years ago. Its so hard to believe that my last ever clash day was on Tuesday. If I could, I wouldn't graduate early just so I could do clash day one more year!



Life is just so crazy right now. I just finished my first year at Tidewater Community College, I'm halfway through finishing drivers ed and I'm graduating from High school in just a few weeks! Its all very exciting. I have Senior Prom coming up this Friday and my family is hosting a pre-prom dinner for that, then its Hipster Day, Senior Luncheon, Field Day, High School Choir Concert, Art Show, and then Graduation after that I'm off to Alabama with my lovely Grandparents. That is my next 3 weeks. If your thinking "when do you have time to sleep?" I'm right there with you! The only thing that keeps me going is the idea of spending time with my grandparents, sleeping in til 10, not having to work or do school, and being lazy. I seriously think I may be running off of just fumes right now.  (hehe. that was a joke... just so ya know)

Well I need to go now, I have a busy day tomorrow filled with lovely things like making prom decorations and for those of you who are not homeschooled; no prom is not in my living room, contrary to what most people believe! ;)

-Hannah

P.S. If you think I look like Mrs. Frizzel from the Magic School Bus in the photo above, you are not alone. about 6 people came up to me at school and told me the same thing.

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing!! How did you pull of 'clash' so well!? ;)
    Kimmy x

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments so please feel free comment if you like! I just ask that you keep it clean and say nothing explicit! If you have and issue with this post or the blog in general please email me instead of commenting! THANKS =]

Powered by Blogger.