28 May 2013

graduated?

well my lovelies... its happened... I've graduated...

now for some of you, you may say "how is this possible when most people don't graduate till they are 17 or 18 and your only 16?". Well its because I'm cool like that (and I was homeschooled). :P

My senior class was 18 amazing, totally awesome, and unique kids! I loved them all so much! I consider them family, this past year we all became so close, and it was amazing to see everyone grow as a person, and change as a person. I've have made and strengthened friendships that I know, I will keep for a lifetime.
Now YMV graduations are very different from regular graduations. One difference is the parents actually graduate the kid, they come up on stage, and flip the tassel, hand you your diploma, and say some cute things about you. A second is the seniors actually perform at the graduation with a senior song.  I think my favorite thing about YMV graduations though is the senior boards. A reception follows the graduation ceremony and there is a "senior display" there where each senior makes a tri-fold board that represents them and their life. Myself being a pathological picture taker filled mine with photos... a lot of photos.... I really went over-board with mine... haha o well.

Overall though it was an amazing experience.


getting my diploma / my senior board / my amazing sister / my siblings and grandma
 

My Senior Class singing the call by Regina Spektor
 


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!
    I love your board and you look so pretty! :)
    Kimmy x
    (Also, thank you so much for your comments!! I've missed blogging so much and It's so great to be back! Hope you're well!)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments so please feel free comment if you like! I just ask that you keep it clean and say nothing explicit! If you have and issue with this post or the blog in general please email me instead of commenting! THANKS =]

Powered by Blogger.