22 April 2013

there was a bird...

you know those awkward days when you wake up to your mom screaming "there is a bird in the house. THERE IS A BIRD IN THE HOUSE!"
no?
 be glad. be very glad. its weird.
  
 



This crazy bird took forever to get out of our house and it POOPED EVERYWHERE! It must have flown in when my dad left the door open when he was doing yard work yesterday and spent the night in the sun room. *shakes head* so weird.

funny story though. I told one of my friends about the bird being stuck in our house and he shared a crazy bird story of his own with me. Apparently when he was younger this bird had been trapped in his house and had made a nest in his families washer or dryer or something. Crazy right? They must have been on a trip when it happened because, why wouldn't you notice something like that?

But anyway I guess birds flying into peoples houses and doing random stuff like pooping or making nests is not as abnormal as I originally thought. ha ha any weird bird stories of your own?

Happy Earth Day Everyone

-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so please feel free comment if you like! I just ask that you keep it clean and say nothing explicit! If you have and issue with this post or the blog in general please email me instead of commenting! THANKS =]

Powered by Blogger.