28 March 2013

random ramblings

Some say shopping is the best therapy but I'm stuck at home on this cold spring day which means shopping is out of the question, so I propose a new kind of therapy....  PINTEREST THERAPY! haha I have never noticed how many inspirational photos are on pinterest. There, you can find lovely photographs that just makes you feel so calm & relaxed inside, or simple pictures with quotes and such written on them, their sweet words just sinking into your mind, and brain and erghh I need a cup of tea. The heater in the house is not working for some reason and I am currently sitting in my bed room under 4 heavy blankets (plus I'm wearing my onesie) and I'm too cozy to get up. I'll just have to try texting my mom. She will make me some tea. anywho, I have found pinterest very inspiring and therapeutic right now. don't ask me why because I have no clue.





 
photos via
 

Happy Easter Everyone!
xoxo -Hannah

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these quotes!!! So full of inspiration!!!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Capturing the Moment, Thank you! I could not agree more. :)

      Delete

I absolutely love comments so please feel free comment if you like! I just ask that you keep it clean and say nothing explicit! If you have and issue with this post or the blog in general please email me instead of commenting! THANKS =]

Powered by Blogger.