21 March 2013

To Ashville We Went...

 
 
long bus rides // seeing the cousins // performing // fun depot // eating // taking lots of pictures // Biltmore Estate // watching Prince of Egypt // not sleeping // walking a lot // crying // singing // praising our Lord // braiding hair // making memories
 
It's not about the destination but the journey.
 
 
I went on a journey last week. It started with a long, long bus ride and finished with a long, long bus ride. In between those two long bus rides was; an arrival to Ashville North Carolina, two performances at two different retirement homes, a fun night at fun depot, a performance followed by a tour of the Biltmore Estate, and a departure from Ashville North Carolina. Not to mention the eating, sleeping, not sleeping, talking, walking, short bus rides, braiding and photography that took place while all that happened.
 
 
When God closes a door, he opens another.
 

 
I hope everyone is having a blessed week! Please pray for my family as we travel to D.C. tomorrow, I'm supposed to be the one driving. eeek!
 
-Hannah

 
 
p.s. yes, that first photo is a horse head. its a rubber mask, the nose part is actually hollow. also if your wondering why I randomly shared a picture of my friends hair with you its because of the awesome lighting and shadows, not because his hair is just stinkin' awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so please feel free comment if you like! I just ask that you keep it clean and say nothing explicit! If you have and issue with this post or the blog in general please email me instead of commenting! THANKS =]

Powered by Blogger.