13 October 2013

Falling For Fall // Pinterest Weeding


1 // 2 // // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13
 
Falling For Fall
I LOVE LOVE LOVE FALL // The air is finally getting colder and my house is finally getting warmer. Sleeves are getting longer and days are getting shorter. The leaves in my yard are starting to crisp and fall to the ground and I now have an excuse to sleep under 3 cushy, fluffy, totally-awesome duvets without people judging me too harshly.  Its time for hot tea, cocoa, warm gooey brownies, chocolate chip pumpkin muffins, and everything orange. I'm in a really happy mood right now. Can't you tell? I'm in love with fall! <3
 
Pinterest Weeding
MY BOARDS ARE TERRIBLE // Ok, so my boards are completely terrible but over the past two years since I've had a pinterest I've changed what each board means. I've made them more specific and I've tried to be more organized with how I pin and now almost everything has a place ( or so it seems at the present moment) But deep down at the bottom of some of my older boards are pins that don't belong there because the boards purpose has changed. I've been putting this off for a while now ( part of me hoping I would forget about it ) but I'm going to do some gardening on my pinterest this week - yes, I'm taking an entire week - I'm going to weed through all my pins and put them in their correct places. The only problem is I'm not quite sure how to go about this... I'm either going to have to scroll to the deep dungeons of each of my boards and physically move each pin to its correct place or I can create a separate pinterest account, re-pin everything in an organized fashion to that account and some how switch over all my info to that account or after re-pinning everything to the separate account I could delete all the boards on my current account and re-pin everything back to it from the separate very organized account.... Is this confusing to you? Dear, I hope not but I'm terrible at explaining things. I can never explain my reasoning, or thought process, or ideas.... (never ask me for directions - no, seriously don't. unless you want to end up in a different state) But do you guys have any ideas on what I should do? Ugh, I just can't keep doing what I'm doing right now. The crazy organizer person inside me who, usually I can control is going crazy! I have to change something WELP.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. ohh these are such awesome fall stuff! i've definitely fallen in love with fall these past year, it's just awesome ^-^
    aand i know what it's like to have a crazy organizer in me :P sorry can't help ya with the pintrest stuff, i don't have one, but i hope you're able to figure out how to get it organized again! (i feel for ya, really!)
    xoxox
    - Gabi
    gabrielledebomfim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments so please feel free comment if you like! I just ask that you keep it clean and say nothing explicit! If you have and issue with this post or the blog in general please email me instead of commenting! THANKS =]

Powered by Blogger.