23 September 2014

arrivederci

Hello All,
Its been so long since I've posted, for that I am sorry. Life has been so hectic lately. I had college full time and a job... then i got a second job for a short time making me even more busy. I thought i would have more time to blog over the summer but alas there was summer school and more work. Now its fall and I'm left with no excuses. I started this blog because i thought it would be fun, and it was for a while but now that I'm older I'm not really sure what I'm doing with it. Its not like i like writing, or am very good at it. Yes, I can survive the occasional college paper, but writing about my life? Its always been hard for me, i never know where to start, or how to say it, and in the end it always comes out differently than i want it to. I guess what I'm trying to say here is I'm leaving the blogger-sphere for now. I may come back to it later but for now, I am just focusing on school and work.

I'm graduating college in May and want to move to Texas to attend a private christian university. Perhaps then I will start up this blogging thing again, but right now I just have no time for it. 
Thank you all for following me on my fun adventures through my highschool years. It has been great getting to know some of you ( shout out to FiziKizi, Your amazing! ) and reading about your life via blogger. 

I'm will still be active through social media outlets such as Twitter and Pinterest. Links to follow me are on the left under "elsewhere". If i ever do start blogging again Ill be sure to let you all know. Blessings to you all!
Arrivederci.
-H

Isaiah 40;8


2 comments:

I absolutely love comments so please feel free comment if you like! I just ask that you keep it clean and say nothing explicit! If you have and issue with this post or the blog in general please email me instead of commenting! THANKS =]

Powered by Blogger.