18 July 2013

Instagram'n and Drives Ed

agh, why is it so hard to get a drivers license in the state of Virginia? It seems like its the most difficult thing in the world! I started behind the wheel Thursday. We shall see how this goes. My instructor is a little odd but that's ok I guess. I would probably feel better about the class if my driving partner knew how to drive at least a little bit. Poor Mr. Roy is trying so hard to be nice - its easy to tell he's aggravated. "Slow down please Stewart. Slowww down. slowww down" "ACCERLATE STEWART! ACCELERATE! acceleraterRRRRrRRrrrrrr" Its almost funny to watch but I never laugh.


{Instagrams from my recent trip to Alabama and Texas}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments so please feel free comment if you like! I just ask that you keep it clean and say nothing explicit! If you have and issue with this post or the blog in general please email me instead of commenting! THANKS =]

Powered by Blogger.