18 May 2012

Sandbridge // My "Big News"

well everyone, i went to the beach again. haha I hope you don't get annoyed with all my beach photos. It seems to me i post a lot, but i guess since i live in a town that has the word beach in its name, and that my blog is named beach, you kind of expect it.

anyhoo, last week i went to Sandbridge with my lovely friend Kenzy and her family. It was my first time at that particular location, and I absolutely loved it. No pebbles in the sand, nice large-ish waves, and not many people in sight. Then again, maybe no one was there because it was kind of a gloomy day. O well... I had a blast.


 
she was very excited when i showed her how her camera barked!



 








Now for my "Big New"! In a post, a while ago, i said i had some big news, but i was still working out the details. Well June 4th, is my 1st "blog-versary", and I found a lovely etsy shop to sponsor a give-away in honor of the special occasion. I'll not going to say anything els on that subject but i'm so excited!\
eeeeep!

-Hannah


2 comments:

  1. That's so exiting! :)
    Kimmy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour gorgeous!! I just found your blog, and I adore it! Lovely post and pictures<3 Je t'aime

    Julianna Danielle
    www.theperfectparfait.blogsopt.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments so please feel free comment if you like! I just ask that you keep it clean and say nothing explicit! If you have and issue with this post or the blog in general please email me instead of commenting! THANKS =]

Powered by Blogger.